Announcements for Sunday September 12, 2021
Wednesdays In The Word @ 1:00pm & 6:30pm
In person or via Zoom Live Stream
Meeting ID: 837 3498 3256 – Passcode: 635501
Dial In # 1-301-715-8592
Thursdays @ 6:30pm – Zoom Live Stream Only
Meeting ID: 895 5068 0341 – Passcode: 253946
Dial In #1-929-205-6099 Participant ID (Press #)
- Greater Zion family, following today’s service, at 12pm there will be a church business meeting to report the good news concerning the call to Minister Trey DuPont. Please plan to attend to hear and approve the particulars.
- Please join us for bible study in-person or via zoom on Wednesdays at 1pm or 6:30pm. Classes taught on Thursday’s are via zoom only at 6:30pm. Please visit our website and check your emails for Zoom details. See below for additional details or pick up a flyer in the foyer.
- During this time of hope and healing we understand that you may need someone to talk too. We continue to encourage you to schedule a special appointment with one of our counselors. To schedule a Hope and Healing session, please call 717-541-0388 ext 166;
- Greater Zion members, as the summer comes to an end and ministries prepare to resume, if you wish to join a ministry, please complete a ministry interest form. Forms are located at the information table in the foyer. Please return completed forms to Sister Bobbi Jo Mims.
- While we will not be participating in our regular back to school backpack giveaway. We would still like to be a blessing to any youth in need. If you know of any youth that need a backpack and school supplies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-541-0388 Ext 113 to arrange a time for pick up or if you wish to donate additional supplies.
- Continuing to honor the Lord with our Giving. For your convenience, you can text your offering to 717-802-8102 or give online at www.greaterzionbaptist.org/give. For those in the sanctuary, offering will be collected after service, in the foyer as you exit.
- Sister Ethel Owens passed away. She is the sister of our members Joanne Watson And Bessie Wallace, the aunt of Jenna Watson-Harris and Wendy McCullough. We have no further arrangements at this time. Please keep the bereaved family in your prayers.
- “I was gladwhen they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord!” Psalms 122 verse 1…If you are visiting today in person or via live stream, welcome to our worship experience. Please take a moment to send us a direct message on Greater Zion’s Facebook page or website. Thank you for being our special guest.