The Ushers are God’s doorkeepers at Greater Zion.
The mission of Usher Ministries is to greet worshipers with a cheerful attitude; seat them efficiently, quietly and orderly; serve them politely; and preserve order to help sustain the spirit of worship throughout the service. The goals of the Usher Ministries are to spread the gospel through Christian service; to encourage members to attend the meetings; to motivate members to get involved; to be supportive of the ministries of the church; to be faithful and to continue to do God’s work with unity and integrity.
Usher Groups and Schedule
Each Usher Ministry meets on the Saturday before they usher. Contact the ministry leader for more information.
- 1st Sundays – Senior Ushers
- 2nd Sundays – Junior Ushers (Youth Service)
- 3rd Sundays – Ever Ready Ushers
- 4th Sundays – Male Ushers
- 5th Sundays – Adult groups alternate serving on 5th Sundays
We also usher for special services and events.