16th Annual ASBC HBCU College Festival & 3DYM “ZOOM-IN” HBCU Tour
16th Annual ASBC HBCU College Festival-Registration is Closed
“ZOOM-IN” HBCU College Tour-Still open see details below.
On Wednesday, April 4, 2018, through Saturday, April 7, 2018, the 3D Youth Ministry of TGZMBC invites you to the 1st “ZOOM-IN” HBCU College Tour. On this 4 Day tour, we plan to create memories and excitement intended to encourage your student(s) to seriously consider pursuing higher education and doing so at a Historically Black College or University.
- More deeply understand the importance and History of HBCU’s
- Experience being on college campuses
- Determine what to look for when seeking the right college
Schools on our itinerary to attend:
- Howard University (Wednesday, April 4, 2018)
- Morehouse College (Thursday, April 5, 2018)
- Spelman College (Thursday, April 5, 2018)
- Clark Atlanta University (Thursday, April 5, 2018)
- North Carolina A&T (Friday, April 6th, 2018)
- Hampton University (Saturday, April 7th, 2018)
- Norfolk State University (Saturday, April 7th, 2018)
This is an overnight trip with hotel stay and room assignments. Please notify the “Zoom-In” team if there are any specific accommodations necessary for your student(s). The intended audience for the tour is for those in 10th or 11th grades. However, all students currently in high school may attend.
We will leave from Greater Zion’s Campus on Wednesday, April 4, 2018, and return Saturday, April 7, 2018. Full itinerary and hotel information can be given by request. You will also find in confirmation e-mail after registration.
The cost for this event is $250.00 which covers hotel stay and transportation. Your student(s) should have $100.00 for their meals and souvenirs. Individuals who desire to go must first register with Greater Zion by Sunday, March 11, 2018, by clicking the link below.
We are accepting donations and scholarships if you would like your student to attend and are unable to meet the full requirement please send information to the email listed below. While discounts, donations, and scholarships will be accepted they are not guaranteed, we will reward on a first come first serve bases.
For additional inquiries please email the “Zoom-In” team 3DYM@greaterzionbaptist.org